millerevan.com accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If you’re ready to return/exchange an item, please shoot us an at Contact for directions. millerevan.com is not responsible for return shipping costs (however, Ozelot Lab do handle the shipping costs of getting an exchange back to you!).
Returns and exchanges must be received back by millerevan.com within 30 days of the item being marked “delivered” at your location.
To be eligible for an exchange or return, your item must:
– Be unworn (with the exception of trying on the item)
– Hang tags still attached
– Does not have any deodorant stains/perfumes/odors
– No make-up stains
– No pet hair
– In original packaging/contain original tags, when applicable (this does not refer to shipping packaging – this is any clear poly bags used to package shorts, etc.)
If the item is returned and deemed “used”, contains stains, etc., Ozelot Lab unfortunately will NOT be able to issue a refund. The item can be sent back to the customer, at their cost.
Additional non-returnable items:
How to return
Please contact us, and send it back for no charge within 30 days, considering the following steps:
1. Request for a return by emailing us at Contact within 30 days of receiving your order. Include the full details of the item(s). (Order number, product type, size, and your phone number/email id).
2. Once you’ve processed your return you will receive an email with your return label.
3. Wrap the item in its original packaging.
4. After Ozelot Lab receive and inspect the item(s) the refund process takes between 20-30 business days.
Processing of Returns and Exchanges
• Refunds and exchanges will be processed once the item has been initiated a return or exchange through our portal and is shipped by you and received in our facility.
• Please allow our facilities 3-7 business days to process returns and exchanges, subject to delay due to high volume of orders or office closures. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from millerevan.com.
How to Return or Exchange Items
• Within the allowable return window, log into our return portal here and fill out all needed information.
• Any requests made outside the allowable return window, or outside of our portal will be denied.
Re-pack items for return in the original box with original packaging material.
Write the RA # exactly as instructed by millerevan.com.
To maintain its like-new condition do not write on the box.
Improper labeling will result in the denial of return.
Ship the product to the warehouse address provided.
Use a carrier that will provide a tracking number and a signature that the item was confirmed delivered.
If Ozelot Lab are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of the refund.
The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs when returning/exchanging an item. Ozelot Lab recommend shipping items with tracking information and/or insurance. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please contact us for the shipping information of millerevan.com.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our items are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. Ozelot Lab have extra quality control in the factories Ozelot Lab work with, double box many products and refuse to carry items that are easily damaged during shipping.
While cases are extremely rare, damages do happen once in a while. Ozelot Lab request you inspect your products upon delivery. If items are damaged (or suspected to be damaged), it must be documented “Damaged upon arrival” where you sign for the products. The delivery driver must wait while you inspect. If the driver does not agree to wait, note “Possible damage” on the bill of delivery. It is important to be as descriptive and detailed as possible on the delivery slip before you sign for your items. A signature indicates acceptance; without inspecting the boxes, you are accepting the shipment “as is” and will be fully responsible for any replacements (including freight) or repair costs if transit related.
For damages unnoticed at the time of delivery, Ozelot Lab require that you notify us in writing and send us photographs via e-mail within 24 hours following the receipt of your order. If the damages are not promptly and fully reported and noted, Ozelot Lab cannot cover your replacements free of charge. Ozelot Lab can replace the defective item. Most manufacturer defects are very minor in nature and can be easily fixed by a professional medic using the same quality control solutions inducted at the factory.
WHAT IS OUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
All Merchandises that are in process, but not shipped are subject to 15 % restocking fee. If the merchandise already left ours or manufacturers warehouse cancellation requires 15 % restocking fee + Shipping fees.