Ettinger has been manufacturing leather goods for members of the Royal Family for many years and in 1996 this work was formally recognized when they were granted a Royal Warrant to HRH The Prince of Wales.
Keep your cards in the external pockets and pop some folded bills inside the wallet. Close the wallet and open it again from the other side and be prepared for a surprise! The soft and smooth black leather on the outside gives little away of the tan on the inside. The wallet is light and slim, sitting in your pocket discreetly.
– Outside Leather: Bridle Leather
– Inside Leather: Vegetable Tanned panel hide
– Pocket Linings: Jacquard Fabric
– Size: 6.8cm X 10.5cm X 0.6cm
– Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, leave to dry naturally
– Made in the UK
There are no reviews yet.